Coming in for surgery?
- Your pet needs to be starved for 12hours prior to coming in for surgery. It can have a drink if it wants.
- We admit surgical cases between 8.30am and 9.30 am
- There is a check list and consent form to be signed when you leave your pet and you will meet a veterinary nurse or surgeon who will admit your pet
- We will phone you once the surgery is completed to inform you how it all went
- Pets are usually collected between 4.30pm and 7pm unless alternative arrangements have been made
- On collection your pet’s surgery and aftercare will be discussed with you
- All accounts must be settled on collection of your pet.